Some Amazing Facts
Many people ask the question: Where does Bill Gates live? And how much money does he have? He lives with his wife Melinda in a large house in Seattle Washington. The address is 1835 73rd Ave NE, Medina. Bill Gates mansion is an earth-sheltered home. It is built on a hill in King County Medina. It is overlooking Lake Washington.
According to the county’s 2021 tax records, the house has a value of $131 million. The annual tax bill (property tax) for the house is $1.155 million (tax year 2021).
The house is legally owned by a company named Watermark Estate Management Services LLC. This company holds more personal assets of Gates. Tour Gates home with photos and videos.
1. Construction started: 1988.
2. Construction Finished: 1994.
3. Construction costs: US$ 66.5 million (source: tax records)..
4. The Value (2021) : US$ 130.880.000 million (source: tax records).
5. Architects: James Cutler Architects + Bohlin Cywinski Jackson.
6. Architectural style: Pacific lodge.
7. Land area: 224,334 sq ft (20.841 sq meter).
8. Above ground living area (AGLA): 48.160 sq ft (4.474 sq meter).
9. There are 7 Bedrooms
10. There are 24 bathrooms/toilets
11. The house has a garage for 23 cars.
12. The house has a 20 person cinema.
13. The entrance to the house is through a private tunnel.
14. There is a 60 ft swimming pool, with an underwater sound system
15. The gym has a Trampoline-room.
16. The house has full home automation.
17. There is 475 ft of Lake Washington waterfront.
18. The house has excellent views of Lake Washington and the Seattle Skyline.
19. The library houses the Codex Leicester manuscript by Leonardo DaVinci